High Resolution Scanner 3.5 is available for download using our Regula Downloads Manager tool.
Please review the release notes and change list since 3.4 prior to installing this release:
- The program is divided into two components: Regula High Resolution Scanner Service.exe (hereinafter referred to as the Service) and Regula High Resolution Scanner Client.exe (hereinafter referred to as the Client).
- Added the ability to remotely connect to services by IP address (see documentation).
- Added the ability to receive images from a remote service with a resolution of 2000 pixels on the larger side of the image.
- Added the ability to receive image sections from a remote service in the original high resolution.
- Implemented automatic search for services in the local network.
- Added the ability to save an image on a remote client.
- Added the ability to build a 3D model.
- Added the ability to reset RFID settings to factory settings.
- Added support for the new device Regula 88100.
- Added a dimensional grid for the convenience of document positioning in the "Live View" window.
- Added the ability to cut a document of any format.
- Added the ability to shoot in all available resolutions.
- Added the ability to reshoot a document when clicking on the "Process" button.
- Added the ability to create profiles.
- Changed the working folder path (see documentation).
- Added the ability to perform automatic authenticity verification.
- Added the ability to save the magnification value when switching from one image to another.
- Added the ability to generate reports.
- Added glare compensation for white light sources.
- Added a new circular lighting light source.
- Added the ability to generate a summarized image from images obtained when shooting in the circular lighting
- In the UV-Exp, White-Exp, and circular lighting modes, added the ability to process all images.
- Reduced image loading time.
- Fixed a bug in the calibration process.
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.