High Resolution Scanner 3.6 is available for download using our Regula Downloads Manager tool.
Please review the release notes and change list since 3.5 prior to installing this release:
- Added automatic adjustment of the user interface depending on the device model.
- Added the ability to form a custom image file name template (see documentation).
- Added a warning when importing an invalid file with settings.
- Improved the report generator.
- The current image viewing panel is improved (the detail of the viewed image is increased).
- Improved the image glare compensation algorithm.
- Fixed an issue with image flip after the document recognition.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the real size of objects on different monitor resolutions.
- Corrected a DPI calculation error for the single-page mode.
- Fixed an issue with service disconnection when connecting/disconnecting to the Internet.
- Fixed an issue with image saving when using the Chinese localization.