There are several possible values of eInputFaceType variable:
- ift_DocumentPrinted = 1 – image from a visual zone of a document;
- ift_DocumentRFID = 2 – image from a RFID chip;
- ift_Live = 3 – live picture from a web camera;
- ift_LiveWithDoc = 4 – compares all faces on one image with each other, for example, a photo of a person showing their passport (or any other document) photo:
- ift_External = 5 – any other type or type is not defined, for example a selfie:
You should send the type of the processing image in request, otherwise, we use the default value (type:3 Live). We use slightly different algorithms for each type of image, so the more accurately you specify the type of document being processed, the more accurate the results will be.
Please sign in to leave a comment.