After connection to PC an error Device not connected to USB 3.0 is shown.
You can solve this problem following this steps:
- Check if USB cable in working conditions (we guarantee the correct functioning of the genuine cables only).
- Check if USB port both of PC and device not broken.
- Try another USB 3.0 port on a computer.
- Try to connect a device to a different computer.
- Check this article, if you are using Intel H81/H87/Q87/Z87 motherboard.
- Check this article, if you are using AMD 500 series motherboards.
- If nothing helps — this may be a problem with the device. Send a request our technical support team.