All our IRS systems (Passport, Autodocs, Currency, Secure Documents Ultimate, Frontline Document System) have a built-in log-saving option.
To turn it on:
- Find the file nlog.config that's located under the following path by default:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Regula\Passport Data Service
C:\Program Files (x86)\Regula\Autodocs Data Service
C:\Program Files (x86)\Regula\Currency Data Service
C:\Program Files (x86)\Regula\SDU Data Service
C:\Program Files (x86)\Regula\FDS Data Service
- Right click on it.
- Select Open with.
- Chose Notepad or any other software you use to edit text files
- Find internalLogLevel= and set it ON.
- You can enter custom folder and file name for saving your log, by imputing it after internalLogFile= parameter. The default path is C:\temp\nlog-internal.log. Make sure you keep log extension for file.
- Save changes to nlog.config and close it.
- Open the IRS application and repeat the sequence of actions causing the error.
- Close application.
- Send us the log file.