- Options are not available to change.
- It is essential to prevent the user from modifying the current setting using Options.
To enable or disable Options menu please follow these steps:
- Go to C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\Regula\Document Reader SDK.
- Open RegulaReader.ini file using any text editor.
- Find parameter OptionsEnabled= and set it to 0 to disable or to 1 to enable Options.
If you would like to disable access to Options you can uncheck Allow options changing in Options menu.
If access to Options menu is blocked, it is also not possible to reach the menu with the Alt+F8 shortcut.