With a constant effort to service our customers better and to make their life easier when using our solutions, we developed and released a special application for downloading our products.
Regula Downloads Manager provides you with a number of possibilities:
- download current versions of our products;
- download previous versions of our products;
- download recent updates for information reference databases.
It works on Windows OS's most commonly used by our customers: Windows XP/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 10.
In order to use it, you need to make sure you have Internet connection available on your PC.
To download a Regula product in the sections Document Reader SDK, Forensic Studio, Other products, follow the next steps:
- download and run Regula Downloads Manager;
- select a product for download from the list of products (you may select multiple products at once, if you need);
- select the folder where you want to download the products (the system folder Downloads is selected by default);
- make sure that the destination folder has enough space available to save the product;
- click the button Download or Download and Run (for further installation of the downloaded product);
- wait until the download is finished;
- when the download is complete, a notification will appear and the folder with downloaded products will open automatically. If you clicked the button Download and Run, the Autorun dialog box (if available) will open automatically.
In the section "Information Reference Systems" you can download Regula information reference systems, as well as updates to them.
Local installers - installation files for the information reference systems.
Web installers - installation files for the information reference systems without images of document and banknotes. In this case, the user himself can choose the necessary images for download in the application.
In case you don't have Internet connection on the PC where an information reference system is installed, you can use Regula Downloads Manager to download database updates on another PC with Internet access and then install these updates manually on the user's PC.
To download database updates, open the tab Updates in the section Information Reference Systems. Select the required database. Then, at the bottom of the window, specify the period for which you want to download updates. Click the Download button and wait until the download is finished. When the download is complete, the updates can be installed in the information reference system in accordance with the corresponding User's Guide.
Regula Downloads Manager can be downloaded here.