To install the latest version of Regula Document Reader SDK, please follow the steps below.
- Download the most recent version of the Regula Document Reader SDK using the Regula Downloads Manager. Select the appropriate installation package, either MSI or EXE, based on your requirements. For manual installation on a limited number of workstations, the EXE package is recommended. If you plan to deploy the software using domain policies, choose the MSI package.
- Pick the x86 or x64 architecture for the EXE/MSI installation package. Generally, you should select the architecture that matches the one currently installed on your workstations. In most cases, this is x86; however, exceptions may apply. For MSI packages, ensure that the drivers' MSI architecture corresponds to the operating system architecture.
- Transfer the installation package to the target workstations. Consult your system administrator for the most appropriate method, as using thumb drives or other removable media may be restricted by security policies.
- Before installation, close any running instances of the Regula Document Reader application on the workstation.
- Execute the installation package and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.