You need to have same settings for all Windows users on a computer.
- Log in using administrator account.
- Press Win+R on a keyboard.
- Enter regedit and click OK.
- Depending on your system architecture, navigate to the appropriate registry path:
- For x86 systems, go to \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Regula
- For x64 systems, go to \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Regula
- Create a new string value and name it AppData:
- Enter a path to a shared for all users folder in the Value data field and click OK:
- After that run Document Reader application and set the settings according to your needs.
Now all Windows users will use the same settings.
All updates, calibration information, etc. will be stored in the specified folder for all Windows users.