If you are having a problem with some code while implementing Regula's products or have other questions about your code implementation, preparing a short example is very useful. Our Technical Support Team can help troubleshoot your code or investigate possible workarounds to fast-track your development.
Before Submitting an Incident, be sure to
- Read and follow the guides described in this documentation.
- Update to the latest stable version.
- Search for your issue in the existing GitHub issues.
When Submitting an Incident, follow these guidelines
- Provide a clear and detailed description with as much information as possible. Include steps you’ve taken to solve the problem and conditions we should consider (such as failing on specific hardware or OS version).
- Avoid using acronyms, jargon, and nonstandard abbreviations.
Include the following items to your Incident
- Crash reports and logs that you have in regards to your question, if applicable.
- Any console output containing errors or exceptions when building or running your app, if applicable.
- Screenshots, if applicable.
- Isolate the issue into a sample project with a minimum possible code and attach it.
TRICKS FOR TRIMMING A SAMPLE PROJECT
- If the GUI has 30 buttons not related to the problem, remove them. If they are related to the problem (you remove them and the problem disappears) put one or two back in, if the problem reappears, include only those one or two buttons.
- The array or table that is causing a problem may have a hundred entries, but again, if the problem can be seen with two or three entries, trim the example to that alone.
- If the project contains 30 frameworks, except ours, remove them. If they are related to the problem (you remove them and the problem disappears) put one or two back in, if the problem reappears, include only those one or two frameworks.
Can I submit an Incident to get help with beta version of our products?
Yes. First, test and confirm that the issue reproduces on the latest beta. If it does, submit the results of your testing to us.