The device is marked as Unknown Device in the Device Manager. The issue may occur when the PC is switching on with the plugged-in device.
There are two types of bootloaders:
- B2 - Sometimes may cause the Unknown Device issue during the PC turning on.
- B0 - The new version of bootloader.
Driver version starting from 10.5.10.5 is needed.
To fix the issue, the B2 bootloader should be updated to B0.
Please follow these steps, to change the bootloader version:
- Download UpdateBootloader archive.
- First of all please, check the bootloader version you have. To perform scanning for all connected devices and define their bootloaders' types - run the rglscan.bat file:
- To perform updating the bootloader on all the connected devices with the transferring to the bootloader type B0 - run the rgltob0.bat(step6 ) file:
- Now you can check the new bootloader version by running rglscan.bat file again: